New loophole to get out of all your Rogers contracts today with no penalties?
- Are you fed up your Rogers bill and its usurious rates?
- Outraged at the Usage Based Billing scheme they and other major telecom companies tried to push through the CRTC before a record 200, 000 Canadians revolted?
- Furious that Rogers encourages and supports a system that makes things like internet, cable and cellphones unnecessarily high while industry profits expanded by 11.5% to more than $7 Billion last year?
- Would you like to switch to a smaller, less machiavellian provider but mistakenly believe you are tied into a long-term contract that will involve penalties to terminate?
Ladies and gentlemen your Rogers nightmare is over:
- Login to Facebook and click here to read Al McGale’s note on how he left Rogers now- with no penalties – and how you can too.
If you find this information useful or interesting spread it to your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email using the buttons below. An exodus of customers is likely the only thing that is going to get the genuine attention of telecom companies in Canada. Feel free to use the comments section below to discuss any problems you might have getting the same results as Al.